2010 ISBM Academic Conference: Advances in B-to-B Marketing
ISBM Biennial Academic Conference
August 11-12, 2010
Harvard Business School
Boston, Massachusetts 02163
- Develop new ideas and new ways to address the most pressing issues at the interface of the B-to-B academic and practitioner communities
- Generate new research approaches and ideas
- Provide a forum for interaction amongst the world's leading B-to-B researchers
Early registration fee - $395.00 USD, after June 16, 2010 - $445.00 USD.
On-site registration - add $50.00 USD administrative fee and we can only accept check or credit card payment on-site.
Ph.D. Students can register for a reduced rate of $175.00 USD
Ph.D. Student Registration
- On or before July 6, 2010 - no fee
- Between July 7-22, 2010 - $100.00 fee
- After July 22, 2010 - no refund will be given and full conference registration fee is due
- On-site Registration will be charged a $50.00 administrative fee
Call for Papers
Call for Papers
We are currently seeking papers and special sessions for the conference.
Click for submission process. Abstract are due by 1 March 2010.
* is subject to change
August 11, 2010
||Welcome and Lunch
||Welcome and Conference Overview
August 12, 2010
|| Concurrent Sessions:
||Closing Plenary: B-to-B Issues Forum
ISBM Trends Study 2012
Located at the Inn at Harvard
Atrium Dining Room
Travel and Hotel Information
To guarantee our conference rate of $185.00/night, please book directly with the hotel by phone or email and reference our group name ISBM Academic Conference or group code 279202 when making your reservation. This rate is based on availability and will be extended for the dates of August 8-16, 2010. We are not holding a block of room, so make your reservations early.
Transportation to the Inn at Harvard or the Harvard Square Hotel:
If you are staying at the conference hotel (The Inn at Harvard), the easiest way way to get to the hotel is by train. Get off the Red Line at Harvard Square. The hotel is 1/10 of a mile from the subway stop, right on Massachusetts Avenue.
Transportation to Harvard Business School:
There are many option to reach Harvard Business School For complete trip details visit http://www.hbs.edu/about/visit.html
Harvard Business School is just a short walk from both The Inn at Harvard and the Harvard Square Hotel.
- The Pennsylvania State University's Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
- Hosted by the Harvard Business School
Rajdeep Grewal - firstname.lastname@example.org - The Pennsylvania State University
Gary L. Lilien - GLilien@psu.edu - The Pennsylvania State University
Das Narayandas - email@example.com - Harvard Business School
For More Information
Lori Nicolini, Conference Administrator
Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
Smeal College of Business
The Pennsylvania State University
484 Business Building
University Park, PA 16802-3603