ISBM Biennial Academic Conference 2014
July 30-31, 2014
San Francisco State University
835 Market Street
San Francisco, California
- Develop new ideas and new ways to address the most pressing issues at the interface of the B2B academic and practitioner communities
- Generate new research approaches and ideas
- Provide a forum for interaction amongst the world's leading B2B researchers
The Institute for the Study of Business Markets will be holding its 2014 Academic Conference in San Francisco, CA on July 30-31st (immediately preceding the Summer AMA Educators’ Conference). We are delighted to report that the venue is the Downtown Center, San Francisco State University, College of Business.
The conference will “kick-off” Wednesday, July 30th at noon and continue until 5:00PM on Thursday, July 31st , ending with a cocktail reception. (The Academic Conference will partially overlap with the ISBM B2B PhD Research Camp, to be held at the same venue on July 29-39th; PhD Students are encouraged to attend both events).
The objective of the conference, as always, is to develop new ideas and new ways to address the pressing issues at the interface of the B2B academic communities; generate new research approaches and ideas; and to provide a forum for interaction amongst the world’s leading B2B researchers.
Note: We are particularly interested in papers or special sessions that are aligned with the ISBM's three strategic priorities:
- B2B Innovation to Enhance Business Growth
- B2B Buying Behaviors
- B2B Marketing Analytics
(.pdf 194Kb) *Acrobat
* Schedule subject to change
Registration fee Faculty - $550.00 USD.
On-site registration - add $50.00 USD administrative fee and we can only accept check or credit card payment on-site.
Ph.D. Students can register for a reduced rate of $250.00 USD
- On or before June 15, 2014 - no fee
- Between June 15 - 30, 2014 - $100.00 fee
- After July 1, 2014 - no refund will be given and full conference registration fee is due
- On-site Registration will be charged a $50.00 administrative fee
Travel and Hotel Information
The Pennsylvania State University's Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
Hosted by the San Francisco State University
Rajdeep Grewal - email@example.com - The Pennsylvania State University
Gary L. Lilien - GLilien@psu.edu - The Pennsylvania State University
Sanjit Sengupta - firstname.lastname@example.org - San Francisco State University
For More Information
Lori Nicolini, Conference Administrator
Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
Smeal College of Business
The Pennsylvania State University
484 Business Building
University Park, PA 16802-3603