ISBM 30th Anniversary Member's Meeting
ISBM at 30: Insights, Perspectives, and Focus
September 24-25, 2013
The Nittany Lion
University Park, PA
Download PDF Brochure
ISBM at 30. A chance to gather insights, tools, cases and perspective. Foresight on the most important developments and points of focus going forward.
The occasion of our 30th Anniversary has enabled us to invite a spectacular suite of senior executives, thought leaders, and ISBM researchers together for you. We’ve asked each to provide some perspective and to share tools, cases, and concrete lessons on what has worked for them over the past few years.
We’ve asked each for foresight. What are the key developments on their “radar?” Their key priorities. What do they want their teams to focus on—and NOT focus on—moving forward?
A interactive meeting concept with 3 powerful keynotes and 3 prestigious panels:
Setting the Stage—Three Powerful Keynotes
- The Three Rules: How Exceptional Companies Think - Michael Raynor, Deloitte
- Lessons from a B-to-B Digital Marketing “Case in Process” - Victor Hunter with Alan Gaffney, Parker
- Insights and Perspectives from the Economy of this Decade - Dr. Dennis Jacobe, Chief Economist, Gallup
Insights and In-Depth Discussion—Three Prestigious Panels
- ISBM Members Presidents/CEOs discuss their “Marketing Journey”
- ISBM Fellows discuss creating new knowledge that shapes our practice
- ISBM CMOs sharing cases, examples, and their key points of focus
A unique opportunity to gain insights, perspective, and most importantly—guides and principles to enable you to focus your efforts through the imperatives, challenges, and opportunities coming your way.
CLICK HERE for Keynote and Panel Discussion descriptions.
Location and Hotel Reservations
The Nittany Lion Inn
200 West Park Avenue, State College, PA 16803
A room block will be held at the Nittany Lion Inn until Friday, August 23, 2013. When making a reservation, reference code ISBI 13A for the group rate of $109/night. Room availability and rates after August 23 are subject to availability at time of booking.
Fees and Registration
ISBM Member: $950 before August 23, 2013; $1,050 after
Non-Member: $1,550 before August 23, 2013; $1,650 after
All participants must register in advance.
- Up to 30 days prior to seminar: No Fee
- Between 15 and 30 days: $100 Fee
- 14 days or less: Full Conference Fee
- All substitutions within 14 days prior to the seminar will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
For More Information
Call Paula Dorminy or Gary Holler at 814-863-2782 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.