The Institute for the Study of Business Markets is a nonprofit, global network of researchers and practitioners headquartered at Penn State. As the world's only B2B Think Tank, we connect leading B2B academics from esteemed universities with our Member practitioners.
The Institute exists to unleash your B2B marketing potential; we do this by:
- Connecting you with our network of researchers and fellow practitioners, who can help you solve your marketing challenges and build your professional network.
- Offering customizable professional development programs designed for B2B executives committed to finding next-generation ways to grow their businesses.
- Providing access to high-impact customer analytics projects, working with our researchers to build your customer analytics capability.
- Facilitating individualized coaching on a range of B2B topics and 1-2 hour connections with ISBM fellows for advice, counsel, direction and ideas on pathways forward.
- Hosting the most intimate, noncommercial events where you can share ideas, gain insights and make new friends.
Please contact Suzanne Lavin, Executive Director, at 814-863-2782 for more information on how the Institute can support you.